среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

About myself

Hi everybody! My name is Lera Abzaltinova. I am eleven years old. I am a pupil of the 5th form. I study at school number 23. In my school I learn English. I like this language because it's very interesting. I have many different hobbies: dance, play computer games, draw, collect old coins and many ather.
I have a big family. There are four people in my family. I, my mother, my father and my little sister. I love my family because they are wonderful! And I have a small dog, his name is Atom. He is very funny.
I have a lot of friends. But my best friends Sasha and Dana. We are friendly with them from the first class. I like them!



5 комментариев:

  1. Good photos, and your text is great! I like your message very much!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Your blog too bright! But as a whole are very good a blog. Very interesting! The good fellow Valeriya!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your blogg is very beautiful! It's very nice! And it's very colourful! But as for me your blogg is too bright

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Valeriya! Happy St. Valentine's Day! I wish you to have great friends forever!

    ОтветитьУдалить